I was so nicely nominated twice for the Liebster. Thank you Scarlet and furcissy, I really appreciate the thought.
There are some rules that go along with this award – I’m supposed to answer questions and nominate people and ask them questions – but, I’m going to break the rules (Dommes can do that, right?), and just answer the questions I was asked…. ’cause that’s the part I enjoy.
1. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
This is question is kicking my butt… Characters from cartoons my kids watch keep popping in my head, but I’m no ghoul or pony (although Rainbow Dash is pretty awesome). I’m not completely satisfied with my choice but, I’m gonna go with Elsa from Frozen. She hid an important part of herself to protect those around her and learned the hard way that it was better to embrace that side of her rather than stifle it. She is a queen. And, come on, she can magically make a house out of ice, how cool is that? I could also make furcissy his own personal snow flurry so he could wear his earmuffs all the time… I’m thoughtful like that.
2. If napalm in the morning smells like victory, what do you think defeat smells like?
3. What did you want to be when you grew up? Are you that now?
I wanted to be an artist or a veterinarian. Art is a hobby of mine, so, yes, I am an artist. I am not disappointed to say that I am not a veterinarian.
4. If you knew you were going to be stranded on a deserted island, aside from food/water, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
Easy. A solar powered communication device that works anywhere in the world so I can call someone to get my ass out of there, a slave, and enough coffee to last me until I was rescued.
5. If you were the owner of a magic wish-granting machine, who would you let use it? Why?
No one, because wishes end up backfiring and I do believe there is a reason why things happen the way they do.
6. If someone said to you, “I am the alpha and omega,” how would you respond to them?
7. Do you think that dreams have meaning?<<
8. If you could start over with D/s (including your resetting mind’s and body’s responses), would you still choose the same role? Why?<<
I would not change a thing, I am on this path for a reason.
9. Do you enjoy feeling naughty? Is it better or worse than nice?<<<
Being naughty is fun! Hmmm, I guess it would depend on the situation and who I was being naughty or nice to.
10. Are you glad that you started blogging? Why?<<<
Through blogging I found a voice I didn't know I had, I can look back to see how far I have come, I have learned so much and made connections that have impacted my life… I am so glad I started blogging.
Questions from Scarlet…
1. How long have you been writing and how did you begin?<<<
I started my other blog a little over four years ago. I began because I was inspired by a writer to share my journey, the ups and downs and everything in between.
2. What is the thing you love most about D/s and the community?<<<
I love the way D/s makes me feel. When I am in its mist, life pushes the poison from my veins and I feel alive. I make sense this way.
I can't say I am involved in the community, as I only have few people I chat with online.
3. If cream is to coffee what milk is to chocolate, _______ is to you as what is to tea?<<<
4. What is your five year plan?*stressed look* I am still working on my one year plan.
5. If you could have any job in the world, money and education no object, what would you choose?<<<
Art. I would make beautiful things through art.
6. If you could right one “wrong” about the world we live in what would it be?<<<
Mental illness… they're bitches.
7. If I asked you to murder one person, no consequences, would you? And if so, who would it be?<<<
Yes, I would — no doubt, and no hesitation. My dad. (Feel free to judge, I probably would if I were you, but it is not without good reason.)
8. What ruined your generation?<<<
9. What is your biggest failure?<<<
10. What inspires you to blog?<<<
Readers, and I want to be heard.
Thanks again for nominating me. It was fun to answer the questions.